Star Empire of Manticore Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAPs for S.E.M.

2 posters

Go down

NAPs for S.E.M. Empty NAPs for S.E.M.

Post  MSTRSTCH 27.09.10 1:08

Purpose and Discuss Here
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio
Alliance Affiliation:: Star Empire of Manticore

https://sema.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

NAPs for S.E.M. Empty NAP with PTM

Post  Centurion 29.10.10 22:34

hello all,

I have been in contact with Seth, the leader of PTM (peace treaty movement) and we have come to an agreement on a proposed NAP with them. It may also include trade and mutual defense if myself , Stitch and JD can push things in that direction. So, check this space for further information, That is all.

Centurion
Centurion
Centurion
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

NAPs for S.E.M. Empty Re: NAPs for S.E.M.

Post  Centurion 30.10.10 4:00

seth's reply to my last message...after he talked with his council.....( verbatim )

I've discussed the matter with the Counsel, and it turns out there's a lot of mixed feelings regarding this.

Here's why: PTM has a very specific purpose and protocol, in terms of how we handle the game and what we do. Being that any single members' actions reflects on the whole Alliance, just managing and directing our own members to understand and follow the rules is a lot of work.

If our Alliance is affiliated with another Alliance; the actions of not just PTM members, but the members of any affiliated Alliance, reflects back onto PTM. And being that we have no say or influence on what decisions are made with-in other Alliances, we are at a stale mate of sorts. As we cant interfere or instruct another Alliance on what to do, and what to not do.

In regards to general unfair game play however; we'll interfere with any Alliance, or a specific member. Until they discontinue any sort of bullying or abuse - which is the very mission of PTM.

In essence, were already pretty much non-aggressive. Save a single raid on an equally developed player, in the spirit of the game - which is mainly done for the sake of balancing the game dynamics, and allowing a means for progression.

The matter is still being discussed by the PTM Counsel. So I can't give any definitive answer yet regarding your request. A lot of our Counsel is looking through the forums to learn about your Alliance, but you haven't mentioned the tag you use - so we're not exactly sure which Alliance you are yet(tag-wise).

~Seth

So they don't want to look bad if we go around destroying smaller groups and raiding alot? oh and get this....they only raid inactive players....
Centurion
Centurion
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

NAPs for S.E.M. Empty Re: NAPs for S.E.M.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum