Star Empire of Manticore Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank System for S.E.M.

Go down

Rank System for S.E.M. Empty Rank System for S.E.M.

Post  MSTRSTCH 20.10.10 18:42

The ranks in order of importance are:
King of the Empire (in the books currently Queen but I'm not having that surgery)
Emperor of the Andermini Empire/Protector of Greyson
Grand Duke/Grand Duchess
Duke/Duchess/Steadholder
Count/Countess
Knight Grand Cross/Armsmen

This is to Clear up any confusion about ranking inside the Alliance.

The Andies and Manties both use Duke and Duchess designations although Andies use the German equivilent and my German is terrible.
Greyson Ranks are: Potector, Steadholder, & Armsmen

The breakdown for who goes where is what I need to get on:

Manties: Fleeters/Leaders of the Alliance. Meaning we will help out where ever we can

Andies: Resource Farms and ACS Fleet Reserves. These people will be the main producers of res in the alliance but, must also be willing to share without compromise. Also the reserve component of the fleet. Everyone else is responsible for protecting these people. Fleet Fuel Depot is a must and everyone will deploy forces to thes members for defense purposes.

Greyson: Fleeters Fleeters Fleeters. This is the Wing Component of the Alliance and will focus on waging war and carrying out raids against hostile forces and providing the majority of the ships for use in defense.

I need to here from members to set you up in the area you wish to work in. If you do not have a preference I will put you where you are needed the most. As part of this Alliance you are expected to preform your duties as assigned and work towards the common purpose. Let's be about it people!

By the way let me know your preference via PM or in game message don't post it for all to see.

MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio
Alliance Affiliation:: Star Empire of Manticore

https://sema.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum