Star Empire of Manticore Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How it works

2 posters

Go down

How it works Empty How it works

Post  MSTRSTCH 27.09.10 1:42

Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your stats and what you hope to accomplish with S.E.M. Your app will then be reviewed by the Senior Staff and you will be notified.
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio
Alliance Affiliation:: Star Empire of Manticore

https://sema.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How it works Empty Application

Post  Kozality 06.10.10 23:16

Application:

I go by Kozality, or Koz for short. (A play on my last name and the philosophy of "causality".)

I'm very new to OGame and looking for an organized group to learn and grow with.

I am no stranger to MMOs in general. I was attracted to this game due to it's casual nature, seeming emphasis on production, and science-fiction theme.

I am a 5+ year veteran in EVE Online, ("Regat Kozovv") where I've been active in many large scale alliance operations from fleet engagements to logistics, production, and support.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you all.

Kozality

Back to top Go down

How it works Empty Re: How it works

Post  MSTRSTCH 06.10.10 23:40

Welcome aboard Koz glad to have you.
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam 08.10.10 23:28

My same is Samantha (Sam for short)

I have played Ogame only a few weeks now and am still getting used to many things in it. But (hopefully) I am learning quickly.

I tend to play this one as a bit of an rp in line wiht the MMO universe (dont laugh)
I am looking for some helpful players to guide me along the right way to play and ,maybe translate some of that Ogame Jargon in the forums.
My main MMO for the longest time was of course WoW but I have played many in my time. and usually pick them up pretty quickly.
Still working out the kinks with recourses on my main planet but working my tech towards my first fleet.
Hope to hear back form you guys soon. Thanks for listening.

~Sam

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  MSTRSTCH 08.10.10 23:45

We are glad to help anyway we can. I don't think any of us have the right to point and laugh at anyone. 'sides I think all of us have played multiple mmo's in the last few years... doogie is still addicted to w0w, I have faith he'll make a full recovery eventually Very Happy
If there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask, we take care of our own. Don't forget to register and submit your app. and we may have empire in the name but, it's a democratic alliance but, I reserve booting rights to myself alone based on recommendations from the senior staff. The only reason I say that is because I want a chance to hear both sides before anyone gets their feelings hurt. Although my Scot's Irish heritage tends to shy away from the word empire myself. See you in game Sam.
Stitch
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

How it works Empty stuff aboot me

Post  Lunchbox 10.10.10 2:31

Hi,

My name is Alex. I've played Ogame on and off for years. just getting back into this because i was asked too. I work For the DOC in the State of Kentucky. I am also a member of my institute's Emergency Response Team. Want to know more ask me. I don't bite....too hard.

Lunchbox

Back to top Go down

Post  MSTRSTCH 10.10.10 2:45

Yea Right... Am glad to introduce Centurian, him and JD are my right and left hand. as we grow in numbers so will their responsibilities. as will everyone else's. There is plenty of room at the top, just prove yourself and promotions will come. Added bonus for anyone who can secure three new members by 10/20/2010. The active push is for recruiting as well as R&D. We need the members.. king
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  lutherman13 14.10.10 20:06

Hi, My name is Mike, and I would like to join as you guys seem friendly. A little about me-- I'm 18 and I hail from Pittsburgh. I have played Ogame on and off over the last two years. Haven't really played a lot of mmos in my time except for Rappelz a free mmorpg which was pretty decent. Hmm. I like a lot of things, sports, friends, Big Brothers Big Sisters, I am going to get a bachelors in mechanical engineering after I get back from the Army which I will be leaving for in a few months. I already got a college semester under my belt at Penn State. Aside from that, ogame was always fairly fun so I picked it up again and started playing and would like a friendly alliance to be a part of Very Happy

lutherman13

Character Bio
Alliance Affiliation:: Greyson

Back to top Go down

Post  MSTRSTCH 14.10.10 20:39

@lutherman13 get your application in and I will get it processed. usually only takes me a few minutes... welcome to our little family of miscreants.
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  lutherman13 14.10.10 20:56

Mmmm I think I'm missing something obvious but I thought I do that here lol. I can't remmeber if there is an ingame application thing but I will check.

Edit: Found it, the interface change still is throwing me off but its definitely a facelift and I'm diggin it.

lutherman13

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggz 28.10.10 8:17

Greetings fellow OGamers. If this is not the right place for this, I appologize.

My name is Wes, but I game by the name of Huggz. I'm recovering from a 2 year WoW stint and have found OGame to be an enjoyable use of my time. I'm in my 5th year of professional software development and am well versed in web development. I heard about this alliance from Seregaur. My goal in everything is to be an active and valuable asset and this game is no different. I look forward to being a part of S.E.M.

Huggz

Back to top Go down

Post  lutherman13 28.10.10 9:19

Thumbsss

lutherman13

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  MSTRSTCH 28.10.10 12:00

The next step is your application... I can't admit you without it. In-game app that is, so get it in as soon as you can and we'll get it processed.

Stitch
MSTRSTCH
MSTRSTCH
Admin

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

How it works Empty Aplication

Post  Guest 02.11.10 15:13

Hi. I'm familiar with this game. Some time ago i was on Andromeda on a diffrent server. I was part of a strong alliance and had many functions there ranging from diplomat to atack coordinator. My main goal is to focus on military aspects of the game (large fleets) as fast as possible. That is all for now

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian 10.12.10 0:47

Howdy,

My names Brian and Alex is the one who got me started on this game...kindly like it and been playing it for about 3 weeks now...hoping to make a huge fleet and kick some a**..still a newbie thou and looking for some help

Brian

Back to top Go down

How it works Empty Request to Join

Post  Gaius 02.01.11 7:38

This is Gaius. I have played Ogame before -- despite myself, I managed to become a top 100 player on that server.

I am looking for a group to develop with. I tend to be a farmer/researcher, although I built quite a naval fleet in my previous incarnation. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

G

Gaius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum